I’ve gotten a ton of clients asking me about the Trump administration’s plans in regards to the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program (PSLF). For those who don’t know, PSLF allows you to work for a not for profit employer for 10 years and receive tax-free loan forgiveness. For many borrowers burdened by huge amounts of student debt, PSLF is their only hope. Here’s how you should prepare your finances if you’re worried about Trump repealing PSLF.
Author Archive for: ronnie
About Student Loans FAQ Rep
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Student Loans FAQ Rep contributed a whooping 64 entries.
Entries by Student Loans FAQ Rep
Everything you need to know about the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program. Otherwise known as the student loan forgiveness program.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) filed a lawsuit on Wednesday against Navient, the largest student loan servicer in the country. The allegation is simple but powerful: Navient illegally cheated borrowers out of certain rights they have in repaying their student debt. Read the full case filing.
About Student Loans FAQ
- Trump Student Loan Forgiveness: Could It Help You?March 2, 2017 - 12:34 pm
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness ProgramsMarch 1, 2017 - 2:38 pm
- Obama Student Loan Forgiveness Helps Those Cheated By For-Profit CollegesFebruary 28, 2017 - 1:10 pm
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness is Real! Federal Loans Are IncludedFebruary 27, 2017 - 10:00 am
- The Top 10 Student Loan Tips for Recent GraduatesFebruary 26, 2017 - 11:49 pm